Your Trust Will Include
Regarding Changes To Your Trust
Complimentary Lifetime Legal Advice
Regarding Your Trust
- Living Trust and an Additional Certified Copy (Kept on File for Your Protection, in the Event of Loss)
- Declaration of Intent
- Glossary of Terms
- Last Will & Testament (Pour-Over Will)
- Real Estate Property Transfer(s)
- Certified Summary of Trust
- Medicaid Provision Clause
- Life Insurance (policy Index)
- Trustee Instructions
- Durable Power of Attorney - Healthcare (Living Will, husband & wife)
- Durable Power of Attorney - General (husband and wife)
- Burial Instructions
- Funeral Check List
- Guardianship Clause
- Estate Inventory (ie: Schedule 'A")
Backed by Attorneys: With United Estate Planning, Inc. an experienced estate planning attorney will prepare your trust according to your specific wishes, then meet with you to explain how to "fund" your trust and answer any and all questions you may have. We then provide a complimentary 60-day guarantee regarding any changes you may wish to make to your trust.
United Estate Planning, Inc. will show you how to avoid probate, save taxes, avoid conservatorship, keep control of your assets and much more!
View Our Location
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Contact us ....to learn about the benefits of a "Living Trust"....at no obligation.